A storm from the south came in just before 5pm. The sky went black and the temperature dropped from 20°C to 10°C in about ten minutes. The was lots of wind and hailstones. Other parts of Wellington had lots of damage - trees down, surface flooding and roofs blown off. This is what it looked like coming in over the Harbour (not my photo)

It's really cold here this morning - 8°C. I have to take and fetch Ross to a party and I will get take away curry for dinner; then spend the rest of the day scrapping or packing page kits
3 comments:
Wowser, that sky looks very ominous! our weather has cleared here, and it was a warm day today. Hope your foot is on the mend and not too painful after your op.
whoa!! looks pretty major!
Oooh that looks scary - sounds like the weather is doing some strange & extreme things your side. You know the weather is one of the few advantages of living in Africa {well I say that now that the humidity here is just beginning to lift & the "worst" of Summer is over!
Post a Comment