Saturday, March 07, 2009

Week Five!!

And that means half-way to the school holidays - yay! I have come down with the most awful cold and I really shouldn't have gone to school yesterday. But I did and didn't have such a good day so came home feeling miserable and tearful.

Hubby went to Auckland this morning on the 7am flight so I woke when he woke just after 5am and then again when he said goodbye. He is gone for a week so I will be extra busy in the week ahead.

My albums did arrive and I am thrilled! Already have the 2009 one with some l/os in it. Along the way, I annoyed some people but I was expressing what a few other people had mentioned to me too which could all have been avoided with a bit of communication. Why do people get upset with the truth? Oh well, onwards and upwards.

Talking of the school holidays, Easter is at the start of the holidays and we will be host to my SIL's niece and her husband and children as well as our lovely Jacob and his mum and dad. Can't wait to hide lots of Easter eggs and have the three little boys running around to find them! My boys have already put in their order for a Lindt bunny each - they inherited their mother's good taste in chocolate.

I'm off back to bed ... have a good weekend

4 comments:

topkatnz said...

awwhh ... you poor thing ... nothing worse than a head cold ... hope you feel better soon! A fun time ahead for you for easter ... Lindt is Ashlees chocolate of choice too!!LOL

Jenny in Durbs said...

Hey Jen hope you feel better soon try & sleep it off.Theres nothing worse than a cold in summer. We have 20 scool days left LOL (not that I'm counting.)I have a confession I fell hook line & sinker & bought a Slice !!! Have been playing along with Kylie & Alan - who thinks its quite "good".

Trace said...

Oh dear Jenny, that's not good - hope you're feeling better soon. LOL how us teacher's live in terms...(last term I...next term we will...)

Anonymous said...

Hope you are feeling better super quick, Jenny :)

OMG, week five! LOL, you are scaring me, hee hee. Easter and hols just about upon us again!

I hear you about the people getting angry when you are only speaking the truth. It's defensive behaviour, for sure. Why not just admit the slip up (we are all human aren't we, lol?) and rectify it without the defensiveness. I know as a customer those the the companies I will return to again and again.