has begun! No not the Phil one, but the SBO one. Have a look here for all the information
Lots of scrapping and other fun.
First stop Canberra, Australia to find lots of items at Aussie Scrap Source (go me!) and then scrap a page using any of those items. That's a real problem because I just have to use Bazzill and Aussie Scrap Source are not the distributors. Way to go Sandra for having the first l/o done; good luck everyone else getting a l/o done
Edited to add: I did one! Yes, I used BasicGrey, BasicGrey and more BasicGrey but the photo is scrapped and Colin likes it. I also blurred all the faces and names
That gives me four raffle tickets so far (I need to put it here or I will forget)
Two blog entries (before and after); one l/o; Day 1 first with the answers
Lots of scrapping and other fun.
First stop Canberra, Australia to find lots of items at Aussie Scrap Source (go me!) and then scrap a page using any of those items. That's a real problem because I just have to use Bazzill and Aussie Scrap Source are not the distributors. Way to go Sandra for having the first l/o done; good luck everyone else getting a l/o done
Edited to add: I did one! Yes, I used BasicGrey, BasicGrey and more BasicGrey but the photo is scrapped and Colin likes it. I also blurred all the faces and names
That gives me four raffle tickets so far (I need to put it here or I will forget)
Two blog entries (before and after); one l/o; Day 1 first with the answers
5 comments:
I hope you find time to do some layouts Jenny
All the best for your race, Jenny :)
Thanks for visiting me Jenny. So glad you can see ball. Lol. Have fun during the race.
Go Jenny! Well done on your 4 tickets but more so you went without Bazzill!! Breathe!!! You can do it!
I see Vicki is also doing this - you can find her blog via Heidi. Fun that you have such an exciting thing to do as a region. Thanks for your lingo translation this week...oh dear for me saying shame to everything...goodness knows what they must all think of me...that they should be ashamed,lol!
Post a Comment