Sunday, March 22, 2009

Scrapping yesterday

I love this l/o! Panorama photo and l/o inspired by De Anna Heidmann as seen in Memory Makers Magazine. BasicGrey paper, Bazzill c/s, a few rubons and the title cut on my WishBlade

Here are a couple that are waiting for journalling from Adrian:


With his brother and wife in South Africa

In the hammock he bought in Nelson

Labour Weekend last year

8 comments:

Sonya said...

Gorgeous, simply gorgeous all of your pages Jenny! You are so clever at using so many photos on just one page. Love how you have cut up your mountain in the top LO and pieced it together, looks neat!

topkatnz said...

Lovin the panorama LO too ... I used to do that sort of thing often, but haven't for ages ...

Trace said...

Great layouts Jenny - what I wouldn't do somedays to be curled up in a hammock lol.

Anonymous said...

Jenny, the panorama LO is stunning, out of this world! Which BG paper is that?

Your other LOs are cool too.

Penny said...

Luv'ly luv'ly! Panorama = awesome! And I do like the choice of paper for the hammock one... very appropriate.

Ella Swan said...

Mmmm...been busy I see...LOVE the Panorama...haven't done that for ages...you make me feel like doing that again...also love the simplicity of the HAMMOCK layout. Well done on all that ;-)

Lara said...

that momorangi bay layout rocks!

Lainie said...

I just love the top layout Jenny. It must have taken so much patience. Take a bow. Love the hammock layout, the paper's perfect and I have it too but alas no hammock. Lol. Great stuff Jenny.