On Thursday last week Lesley asked for some photos that would suit romance/love type photos. I had a lovely photo of Adrian and I taken at a friend's wedding last year. Today I saw the l/o that Lesley did - awesome! Now YOU have to wait until after 15th February to see it here.
On another note, the fires in Australia are just awful. In NZ, Debbie B is having a card drive: What I would like to start doing is getting cards made by as many scrappers and cardmakers around New Zealand. I know it isn't much but imagine if you yourself were in their situation and received a card from someone you didn't know to let you know that there were people out there thinking about you and everyone else. If you're in NZ, and you haven't seen this message yet and you want to make a card or more, please email me for Debbie's email.
3 comments:
We've actually had a lot of coverage of the fires here in South Africa. It is amazingly awful. Thank Goodness you are not there!
The fires are too awful - to see people so ravaged is horrible & the fact that some people may have started them deliberately is SICK. Anyhow I think your card idea is wonderful & we support you in spirit. I saw the cricketers did too that was amazing- true sportsmanship.
How can you tease us like that I am so looking forward to seeing the l/o now.
I look forward to seeing this layout. the fires are very sad.
Post a Comment