We are all back to school tomorrow after seven lovely weeks of summer. Today I bought school shoes; told a SAfrican lady whose son starts at our school tomorrow that he is elcome to come and find me if he needs help; ironed on name labels and sewed on buttons. Now hopefully I have clothes to wear!
Oh and then lunches start - at least I only have to worry about lunch for me because the boys get their own. I do pack Adrian lunch .... last night's left overs so that is easy and cheap.
3 comments:
Good luck for you first day back Jenny!
Hi Jenny - something for you on my blog... re:- the paint rub-off on my photo paper it was once the printing was done & it was fine. My printer is an HP inkjet.. You must be relieved that school is starting once again. 7 weeks is a long time...;-)
That's great the boys get their own :)
Leftovers are the best lunch.
Post a Comment