These are most of the l/os I did on holiday and on Saturday. Most of them don't have the journalling or the title - I'll get there! Some of those I did, I haven't photographed yet. I know that they're plain and simple, but that's my style!
Photos taken a few years back at Marineland in Napier - before the dolphins died
Snapshots of C at National Park




8 comments:
These look great Jenny!
The boys look very happy too.
Oh my goodness Jenny- you say you were on holiday!!! Looks like you have had your head down and been working very hard to me!! Wonderful pages, all of them!
I love the l/o's and they all look fantastic. I really like the circles it ties everything together. You are so productive & its wonderful keep going.
Hi Jenny
I made it here!
Really love your layouts here. Very funky!
Thoes rings work really well don't they! :) I like the textured paper on the mountain LO - it looks like snow.
You have been a busy beaver with those layouts and love what you have done.
The boys looked all eager and keen for a new school year.
Loving the circles on your first layout ... and you have woven??? the chess board layout ... very nice!!!
Have a great year at school!
Cool Jenny - I too am a fan of circles - they lend such a feeling of movement to layouts. Hope your school year goes well and not too many ratbags! And your boys look very smart and handsome in their school uniforms.
Post a Comment