Oh Jenny, I saw that tonight on tele. Seems these last few nights I have a good cry everytime I watch the news!! It is sooo sooo sad, breaks your heart to think of all the loss and saddness doesn't it.
Aaah, it's so cute! Did you receive the forward of the Koala that walked into the house? If not, e mail me at scrapaddict@telkomsa.net & I will forsard to you - it's heartbreaking & adorable ;-)
Hi Jenny I just left a comment and it has disappeared! Don't want to re-type it in case it has gone to moderation. Not sure how blogger does things, as opposed to Wordpress.
6 comments:
Oh Jenny, I saw that tonight on tele. Seems these last few nights I have a good cry everytime I watch the news!! It is sooo sooo sad, breaks your heart to think of all the loss and saddness doesn't it.
Aaah, it's so cute! Did you receive the forward of the Koala that walked into the house? If not, e mail me at scrapaddict@telkomsa.net & I will forsard to you - it's heartbreaking & adorable ;-)
Aww, Jenny, isn't it (:
This photo and story were on the front page of the NZ Herald yesterday too.
The whole situation, all the loss of life - so heartbreaking there just aren't words to describe it.
Hi Jenny I just left a comment and it has disappeared! Don't want to re-type it in case it has gone to moderation. Not sure how blogger does things, as opposed to Wordpress.
Jenny, isn't it sad about the fires, the poor animals and hte poor families. It is just heart breaking.
On a different note, I've just given you an award, check my blog. Your the best :)
DD bawled when I showed her this on youtube. My heart goes out to all those affected by the fires, humans and non humans alike
Post a Comment