
I got another award - this time from Bronny
I have to say one nice thing about the man in my life: my husband - he appreciates everything I do to keep up with our children's busy timetable.
Now six ways in which I measure success in my life:
1. Sons who tell me that they are the only ones out of their friends who can really talk to their parents (we worked hard on that one)
2. A nice house and possessions for which we have worked hard
3. Ten scrapbooks (so far) of awesome memories
4. Students who succeed in my classes
5. Friends across NZ and the world (and Jen - I count you as a friend too)
6. Sufficient for all my needs (and greeds)
5 comments:
Thank you Jenny! That is very kind of you. It's nice to see a new award - especially as it's one I've never seen before...wonder who originates these things. Interesting to see how you measure success in life. I should do that & compare. Would also be interested to know when you left for NZ from SA & how you found it initially & now. We are always thinking of what our plan B will be for when we have to leave SA (you can tell I have no faith in it after our Zim experiences!) & I have found the NZ bloggers by far the friendliest, which has made me consider NZ, & I had never considered it before ;-)
Hey Jen thanks for the award & glad to see your comments they always mean a lot to me.Your blog certainly measures up for us it keeps the family lifeline going - the Durban Engelbrechts call it the family umblical cord LOL. It would have been James 25th birthday today so its been a bit difficult but I must admit Mark has been getting better every year.
Hi there Jenny; just blog-hopped over from Helens blog; and was interested that you are a maths teacher, as that seems to be what my daughter is aiming for.
Congrats on the Award ... I got one from Bronny too - so it seems we know all the same people ..
Thank you Jenny - you're too kind. I must get on to this soon :)
Thanks Jenny :-) one day I might actually put it on my blog. like reading your 'measuring up' too.
Post a Comment