Thursday, January 08, 2009

Update

The cat is under sedation and is on a drip at the vet. Before anything further can happen, he has to wee. If he can't it means that there is probably nerve damage and we have to put him to sleep. Otherwise he will have an operation tomorrow morning to put a pin in his leg. Even then, depending on what they see when they open him up, will depend on what happens.

We will be speaking to the dog owners later on.

To say that we are all stressed and worried is an understatement - the boys and did virtually nothing today; fortunately for hubby he was at work and that took his mind off it. I have had quite a few little weeps today. We're hoping for a positive telephone call tomorrow morning

4 comments:

Roo said...

Aww poor puss. I hope he will be okay. Hugs to you all.

Mrs Frizz said...

How did puss go overnight last night Jenny???

And the phone call this morning ???

Andrea B said...

Oh Jenny how is your cat. I hope he is OK. I'm thinking of you!

Oscar T. Grouch said...

HUGS