I need a new bag: it has to take my purse, my camera and other assorted bits and pieces. I'd like one that is a backpack style and has pockets - both inside and out.
Hi thanks for the hug Jen - it was just what I needed. Try & get a soft leather back pack style one -thats really good looking & functional & not too big.
I don't know if they have one or not like you are suggetsting. But I just got a little bag that really has lots of pockets etc and looks quite cool from the italian sounding bag shop beside Zampelles in Queensgate. They have a sale on there - mine was just $39. I got mine because it looks a lot more casual than the usual leather one - and I don't need to worry so much when we're at the beach with it etc.
5 comments:
Hi thanks for the hug Jen - it was just what I needed. Try & get a soft leather back pack style one -thats really good looking & functional & not too big.
Always hard choosing a new bag - all I can say is good luck Jenny! Not much help really LOL!
I don't know if they have one or not like you are suggetsting. But I just got a little bag that really has lots of pockets etc and looks quite cool from the italian sounding bag shop beside Zampelles in Queensgate. They have a sale on there - mine was just $39. I got mine because it looks a lot more casual than the usual leather one - and I don't need to worry so much when we're at the beach with it etc.
the Crumpler bags are quite neat but they are expensive.
eeeks can not help you there given I tend to go for handbags more than a backpack style of handbag. Good luck with finding a new bag.
Post a Comment