Thursday, January 08, 2009

Our cat

Last night our cat was attacked by a dog last night on our property. He has quite a lot of injuries: Broken back left femur, broken upper tailbone, possible fracture of the pelvis/spleen, possible break in the ball-and-socket of the left back leg. eare now waiting for the next lot of x-rays so that we can make more decisions about.

We are all very upset and the anger at the dog owners has not yet surfaced. Actually I am so full of tears this morning: just anything is setting me off.

Please send good and healing thoughts/prayers in the direction of our cat

I tried to upload a photo but blogger is not playing nicely today

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

enny!! How upsetting for you all. I really do hope your cat comes through and heals quickly.

Mrs Frizz said...

Oh Jenny - not good ... thinking of you all ...

Ella Swan said...

My goodness...wow, I would be devastated if that happened to one of my babies...hope she is well on the way to recovery & the dog owners are paying the vet bill!