I am pleased to report that
Doj is home from hospital in being cared for by "Nurse Granny" - my mom. She is going to be able to offer him better care than we will be able to over the next few weeks. He has three tablets and liquid in the morning, and two tablets in the afternoon - he greedily ate this morning's ones because they were given to him in little balls of mince! He also has to have five minutes of
exercise three times a day and some foot massage! Here he is in his home for the next six weeks as he is not allowed to jump. It is fine now, but I can imagine that in four or five weeks time he is going to be itching to get out. The three boys made the "house" and I gave it a quick slap of paint as it did look a bit like bare wood.

And then the lovely Sonya gave me this lovely blog award! Thanks Sonya! As Sonya says, we read each other's blog regularly and feel we know each other but have never met - such is the power of the Internet.
Now it is my turn to pass it on to at least seven other people. I choose: Jenny, Katrina, Irene, Angela, Sharlene, Ruth, Shell, and Sherri Now friends, this is what you have to do: 1. Add the logo to your blog.2. Link to the person from whom you received this award.3. Nominate 7 or more blogs.4. Leave a message on their blog, letting them know they have “One Lovely Blog”!
Enjoy
1 comment:
Thanks for the blog award, I guess that means I have to post again, LOL.
Hope Doj (where did that name come from by the way?) is settling in, good ol Nurse Granny.
The tablets are easier to administer than liquid I've found, now that our cat is on tablets for the rest of his life, I'm pleased he is taking them OK. Most days he just eats it up with his dinner, I just give him a tiny bit with the tablet in it, and feed him the rest after. Very occasionally I will find it left to the side, in which case I just squish it into the rest and it usually goes.
Post a Comment