I am soooo tired! I haven't got much work left to do though and I can really see the light at the end of the tunnel. We were late getting up today so I had to give Colin a note for school! I should be working, but I'm reading blogs and writing this lol!
We are off out to dinner tonight for my Dad's 85th birthday tonight and then on Friday I will be the mother of two teenage boys! Eek - where did that time go? The party is on Thursday (and I haven't made any invitations yet!); I think we will be making phone calls later.
I was just reading Meek's blog and feeling as though I needed a day on a deserted island! Everyone's Christmas planning is sounding so good - I have a present for Adrian, a present for Jacob (a young man of 17 months who is joining ua along with his parents on Christmas Day), a present for my Dad and that is it! There isn't even any Christmas food in the house ... and I don't have too much for the birthday party on Thursday either. I will have to go to the shops today and then start the serios shopping on Sunday.
Anyway, must get in the shower and then back to my desk.
3 comments:
The desert island sounds great! :) Just me and my scrap stuff...
I've got to do the grocery shop too - fortunately I nailed the present shopping last weekend.
The end is nearly here matey hang in there. Good luck getting your shopping done this weekend.
Plenty of time left yet Jenny, and in good Kiwi venacular - she'll be right LOL!
Post a Comment