Saturday, December 20, 2008

Catch up

Colin is a bit better but the weather is dreadful here so he has taken to his bed with his new book! He's a bit like me - gets his nose stuck in a book and is quite happy to just read and read and read.


I have finished my work!!! Yay! Woo Hoo! and other suitable exclamations. But at the sae time I am tired and have no inspiration to do anything. I should make some mince pies or something .......


I also have to find some inspiration to decorate my little Doodlebug house. If you haven't seen them, look here on Vicki's blog. I have some tiny little Christmas lights but that is all I can think of right now


I have also planned our Christmas lunch but it is so miserable that I can't be bothered going out. We do have to go to fetch hubby's car as he had a work function last night and decided it was better for me to fetch him than for him to drive home. There was a road block but it was on the way to fetch him: the policeman who asked me my name and address told me I was going in the wrong direction and was very impressed when I told him I was fetching hubby. "What a lucky husband", he said.

Tomorrow I must go shopping for Christmas presents but I have no idea what to buy the boys - any suggestions for teenage boys??

1 comment:

Roo said...

yay for being 'on holiday' Hope you find your inspiration soon. Good luck with the teen shopping