Argh! I had no internet all day until hubby came home and waved his magic wand over it. I did feel a little cut off from the world.
However, I continued with the cleanup (29 items on TradeMe); I started sewing a pair of 3/4 pants for myself but I was half way through when I remembered I hadn't washed the fabric before I cut it - into the machine it went with the rest of the fabric I bought. I will hopefully finish them tomorrow and then see whether the fabric shrank.
Started sorting out s/b magazines and I decided that it as easier to kepp a single page rather than the whole magazine - started copying the pages I needed and I jammed the printer!
What else can go wrong today?
And it's nearly 2009 - I can't believe how quickly the years are going by (and that I'm getting old). Two babies at College this year, full time job for me. It's going to be a hard year, I'm sure, so just as well I'll have my scrapping to keep me sane.
4 comments:
Funny how the older we get the quicker the years go...sad really LOL!
We've been in clean=up mode too - two trips to the Salvation ARmy and a pile of stuff given to the cousins. Now if only I could get DH to work on the garage!
It's a right pain in the butt when something goes wrong with the computer, or the internet connection. Technology can be so frustrating. I've needed the magic wand a few times myself this year - lol.
2009 is knocking on our door and may the new year bring good health and happiness.
Happy New Year Jenny. Sounds like Christmas was a relaxing day in the end. Like you I have dones some spring cleaning and more so in my scrap room. I am getting back to basics as well and want to use what I have. I have been collecting scrap supplies for too long.
Post a Comment