Friday, December 12, 2008

Junior Prizegiving

Yesterday was the final Dean's Assembly where the first prizes in subjects were given out and today was prizegiving where the first in class prizes were given out.

I was very proud of Ross' achievements: first place in ICT and a Distinction certificate from the Australiasian ICT exam

And I am still very busy - I'll have time to buy things for Christmas, sort out Christmas Day and catch up on other people's lives after 20th December!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

WTG Ross!

Anonymous said...

Well done to Ross.

Trace said...

Congrats Ross!

Lara said...

well done Ross & me too Jenny - roll on the 19th!

Sonya said...

What a great effort Ross, good for you!!
This time of year is crazy Jenny. Its our daughters birthday today and my good friends next week- just to add to the crazy season!!
As yet I have still not made my christmas cards- might have to be kind to myself and buy some!!
Now I dont even remember thanking you for the page protector- how bad is that!! I have thought about it often though. Anyway thank you so so much for your kindness. Wishing you a stress free week!

Penny said...

Well done Ross!

Hang in there Jenny...