Thursday, November 06, 2008

Home

My Dad is home tonight but without a very conclusive diagnosis. He is on antibiotics for suspected pneumonia and we are expecting some more results to come in the post. Hopefully we'll know more next week when they go for their three monthly check-up. We are all very pleased he is home because it is a 30minute (at best) drive to the hospital.

Thank you again for all your concern - it is very much appreciated

6 comments:

Tracy said...

Thats good news that your dad is home, and also that he is looking a feeling a little better!

Sonya said...

Pleased for you all that your Dad is home. I do hope he continues to improve.Sending love. xx

Anonymous said...

thats great to read your dad is home, hopefully you get some mroe answers in a day or two.

Penny said...

Glad he's home, hope he continues to get better and that they find some answers for you all.

Trace said...

Here's hoping that the antibiotics do the job adn make him feel more like his normal self.

Anonymous said...

Oh Jenny, I just caught up on your blog. I'm so sorry about your Dad and glad he is now home. I hope he will continue to improve. I can imagine the frustration not knowing what casued it.
Hugs