Colin has his College entrance exam tomorrow for placement (or not) in a streamed class. He and I have been doing Maths over the last few days and I firmly believe that he has been taught nothing at school these last eight years! He understood it once I explained it to him and then just ploughed through the work but it's been very hard doing all that work in a few days.
He also has to do an English exam and usually his writing is good - he just has to watch his spelling and punctuation.
Anyway, I will be a bit nervous all morning and then will be anxious to find out the results. I just hope we've done enough work! Think of us all tomorrow, please?
2 comments:
Good luck to you both!
Good luck to Colin - how did he feel it went? We've done the placement testing too, its as nerve wrecking on us mums I think!!
Post a Comment