Sunday, August 17, 2008

Week Four

I didn't realise how tired I would be this term: full-time work; going to a sewing class each week; teaching (and preparing for) a scrapping class each week; travelling up and down to National Park every fortnight; and the normal every day mom/wife stuff. I am tired tonight and Colin was in tears when we left which meant that I was crying as we drove away. He doesn't want to come home though as he is having a wonderful time.



Here are some photos:



Colin with Ngauruhoe in the background (photo taken by his friend Cleveland)
Colin at the Kiwi chick release - he was very lucky to be invited to go and his words were: "Mom, it was AWESOME!"

Playing in the snow at National Park yesterday (Saturday)



Do you like my new jacket? I made it!


At National Park station waiting for the Parliamentary train to celebrate the Centennary of Rail in NZ (wearing ski uniform)




The steam engine

4 comments:

Tracy said...

Great pics Jenny! Your jacket looks great too. That sure does sound like a very busy schedule, sending happy school day thoughts to you!

Penny said...

the jacket looks good. Is that what you've been doing in the class?

Yes - it does sound busy in your house. Glad Colin is enjoying himself.

Lara said...

it sounds like a fantastic experience for Colin. Pleased he is enjoying himself... apart from when you leave. Great pics.

Sonya said...

So pleased to read Colin is having a great time.
You sound as though you are wearing yourself out, do try to find some time just for you to relax!