My curry as wonderful as was the glass of wine and piece of carrot cake!
Football was cancelled this morning but none of us were too upset. We stayed in bed to watch the recorded Olympic opening ..... except my two boys didn't record half of the athletes coming in and not New Zealand!
I have to go to the shops to buy some bulk foods and the butcher and clean the kitchen floor and then hopefully finish last week's l/o that I started. I also got some ribbon for a challenge at SBO but work and other stuff got in the way and I didn't manage it - maybe this weekend.
At the moment I seem to be living from fortnight to fortnight though!
Colin is going on a kiwi release some time this month and he is really excited about that. He is having so many wonderful experiences and fortunately the homesickness has worn off.
Okay so the highlights of the opening are on TVone now so I'm off to watch it
2 comments:
Yum what a treat!!!
Sorry to hear your feelings have been trampled on by thoughtlessness! Its not a nice feeling.
Hope you are having a good day despite it!
Meek
mmm curry is gooooood!
hope you get some "me" time this weekend.
Post a Comment