Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My baby's coming home on Saturday!!

Just for the night. His lovely "in loco parentis" have decided it's the end of Week Five so they're going to bring him for a quick visit. They will tell him on Friday night - he will be soooo excited (not to mention me!)

They will arrive on around lunch time on Staurday and leave around 2pm on Sunday so it will be a very quick visit but so worth it.

Only three sleeps to go!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

well what a lovely surprise for you all, enjoy having your baby home on Saturday.

Anonymous said...

Oh how exciting. I must say its no wonder you are exhausted. You are one busy woman. I amazed at your sewing skills - that jacket looks awesome.
I think I need a little of your mojo.

Lynda said...

Oh Jenny that is wonderful news. He is so gonna love spending the night in his own bed! Have fun.

Penny said...

Oh that is so nice :)

karin said...

Hi Jen!!
I've missed u so much, lovely to read your blog again.
take care
k
xx

Trace said...

Ha ha Jenny, you can so tell who the teacher's are, we all talk in term time...week three, week five, term break, after the next term break, that was back in term two ROFL! What a lovely weekend you will all have catching up.

Roo said...

Woohoo that is such cool news Jenny. Enjoy!!