En******ht Day! Yes we arrived eleven years ago today and this is home!
On a different note, we were up in National Park this weekend and Ross and I went by train. It was quite fun even though the journey up took seven hours! The weather was glorious and I tried to get a number of photos of The Mountain from the train but the reflection in the window wasn't great.
Anyway, here's the three of us standing on the school field and the snow behind is is Mt Ruapehu but it was covered in cloud.
Colin only has four weeks left there, and he said he was a bit sad today but nowhere near like he was last weekend. The next four weeks will go very quickly and soon he will be home .... and missing The Park I'm sure
3 comments:
Hard to believe there's only four weeks of term left...must mean there's only six weeks till SENZ! I love train travel, but your right it does take a bit extra time - still at least you can walk around, read etc, which you can't do in the car.
Gosh 4 weeks is going to fly by.
I love travelling by train - so much more relaxing than car.
I do enjoy train travel :) Pity the NZ trains go so slow though.
yep - 4 weeks isn't long at all.
Post a Comment