So the brats got caught - they have to replace the lollies and apologise. Their parents were contacted. The one who stole the calculator has to return it and his misdemeanor has been referred higher up. There was also money stolen but no one is owning up to that.
Ross played in the second bowls team and did really well - played better than some of the regulars!
We had parent-teacher meetings this week - exhausting for me, but really good comments from Ross' teachers
Colin goes on school camp next week and is sooo looking forward to it - I hope that he is not disappointed
My quilt is slowly growing and I am now pleased with it
Soccer season hasn't started yet and I'm sick of it! I'm sick of whinging parents and kids who won't play because of this, that and the next silly reason. I'm sick of precious committee members who want to stick to the age group rules at all costs .... to the detriment of kids who just want to play soccer. I've been Age Group Co-ordinator for seven years and this is the first year that I'm really hating the job
Roll on ScrapCamp! Four weeks to go and it's over ANZAC weekend so is three days long - YAY
4 comments:
I am glad that they got caught & are facing some consequences.
James' soccer season starts next weekend but Brent's doesn't start for a while yet.
I am looking forward to scrap camp too.
So pleased the brats got caught!!! It was a real invasion of your work space and I know how angry I would be if that happened in my classroom!
Really looking forward to seeing your quilt Jenny... sounds gorgeous!!!
I'm glad they will pay for their crime.
It's nice to have scrap camp to look forward too!
Brats is right ... hopefully nipped in the bud now and they may just think first instead of doing something so stupid next time. [hopefully].
Now come on ... share sneak peeks of your quilt as a work in progress ... come on!!!
Post a Comment