
I saw my great Year 12 class for the last time today. Not a very bright class, but it was designed that way so we have been working at Achieved level only work. This has done wonders for them as none of them have felt pressured to rush - we could work fairly slowly and they could all get to grips with the work. Most of them have done well so far and I expect them to do fairly well in the exams. I took chocolate cake in today and every one said thank you. I will miss them. (Click on the card to enlarge it and read what they have written - too sweet - I did have tears in my eyes)
5 comments:
Oh wow Jenny!! That is a wonderful card :) Love all the little bits they wrote... you obviously mean a lot to them!!
That is so awesome. It sounds like you have been a great teacher and role model for these kids. I imagine that getting thios kind of card makes it all worth while.
Aww what a sweet sounding group :-)
Well done Mrs teacher
Makes it worthwhile huh?
That is so sweet, Jenny! And I know that in many years to come they will be very grateful for their 'special teacher'
Post a Comment