Monday, November 12, 2007

Busy time of the year

It's always a very busy time of the year - the seniors finish tomorrow. YAY - can't wait for the little darlings to go! Some of my students are not very well prepared but at this stage I can do nothing - they have to do their share. Some of them I will miss: for example my Yr 12 class. I have had them first thing every Monday morning all year. Mostly they're good but I have always appreciated the effort they make when I expect it of them. As Adrian said today - it's a good way to start the week :-) It's prize giving tonight which is always a great evening. Last week I was sick (in bed couldn't get out) for two days so I had a lot of marking to catch up on. I spent most of Sunday marking 150 papers. There is a bit more but hopefully I can get that done tomorrow sometime.

The juniors start exams on Friday and then after exams we start Yr 11 work with the Yr10s so they will have to knuckle down and work.

Lots of fun over at SBO with all the Chritmas challenges etc. I have done a l/o with recipes and I'm working on the Traditions l/o - I had a wonderful idea but the idea and the reality are nowhere close so I will have to start again on that one. :-(

Then I have to say: I LOVE THE MOUSE!

5 comments:

Yvette said...

Wow Jenny, you even put a link to the mouses challenge, you'll be in her good books!

Hope the next few weeks go as quick and painless as possible for you.

Shelley said...

I loved your layout Jenny!! Very cool :) LOL about you loving the 'mouse' too :) Saw that on the forum tonight too.

Roo said...

I bet you are so looking forward to the end of term. Not long to go.
Hope you get your lo to come together the way you want.

Anonymous said...

The MOUSE was here

Penny said...

The tradition one is giving me trouble too. Might have to pass on it yet if I can't get it sorted!