Yesterday was our Christmas crop and because I had been so busy at work I didn'r really do enough preparation. Everyone was happy though, but I knew I hadn't done enough. Some of the wonderful ladies that I scrap with gave me a $20 KS voucher - they were very naughty but I really appreciated it so if you are reading this - thank you from the bottom of my heart. I quickly spent it on another CB embosssing folder and some more Henzo glue. It was really pleasant sharing the premises with Lynne's cropping group - much better than a party or three!
I was very tired and by 4.30pm I was ready to come home. I didn't and managed to do quite a few l/os.
Here is one for the SBO Christmas Challenge #3 - Traditions
Then the next is the Mouse's challenge - a cuddly toy - Turbo Man is not quite cuddly but I have wanted to scrap this story for a while
The next three need titles and/or journalling
Pilot Bay (in Mount Maunganui)
I used BB Oceanside pack and some Jolees Surfboard stickersRoss' 13th birthday (title will be "13")
C/S and patterned paper from one of the SBO kitsAnd the Carterton Express
And more from another SBO kit
4 comments:
Well you sure have been busy! No wonder you're tired. Hope the end of year stuff doesn't get to ya.
Wow look at you go with all your lo's. Looking good.
You're definitely scrapping up a storm!! I know what you mean about getting marking and reports done too... I'm trying to finish assessments with the kids at the moment and everyone keeps interupting with end of year stuff grrrr
Waving hi, hope all is going well. Those CB embossing folders are addictive aren't they. Are there custom ones for down under? mmmmm
Post a Comment