
This is the l/o for the first Queen's Birthday w/e challenge across at SBO. We had to follow this sketch and use some of what was sent to us by fast post. I used two of the journalling blocks I got. This is Colin on his first day at Intermediate this year.
Here's the l/o for challenge #3 which was to use silly photos. The photo are of Ross in the B&B in New Plymouth in 2003 where for the first time ever he had a TV in the bedroom. Why silly? Well, under the duvet cover is the controller for his PlayStation! Used some c/s from the May SBO kit and another of the journalling blocks I got in the post.
Challenge #2 was to make a card using something from a past kit - some of the patterned paper from May's kit that I used on the previous l/o. The card is to send to Jo and Mike in a few weeks time.

This is one I've uploaded to the NZDares site a l/o with at least six photos on it - 82 kilomeres 3 hours - well that's how long it took us to go that distance!

I've really enjoyed scrapping this weekend - it's the most I've done by myself at home for months if not years! I have another one to upload but will take a photo in the morning when the light is better


4 comments:
these are cool Jenny!
thanks for playing :-)
Isn't it lovely when you get on a roll with scrapping Jenny!! Love seeing your work up here on your blog, it looks great! I especially like the DTWS one...yes the one you don't rofl!!Its really balanced and the eye follows those great pics easily...great idea to use the kindy glitz on the ghost letters too...after all thats what DWTS is all about, glitz and glamour!!
Great take on Trina's sketch, so cool of Andrea at SBO to send out the goodies for the challenges and could you put your NZDare one up too please :-)
I really like the DWTS lo too, the photo's look fantastic on the black background.
I love those layouts Jenny & I especially like the DWTS layout.
Post a Comment