This one is also from our SI tour - there is a bit of glue in the top left hand corner from where I moved one of the Speight's labels. I'm hoping it will rub off when it dries.
I have enjoyed this enforced inactivity this weekend as I have managed to get a lot of scrapping done. Colin is still not well as he has no energy at all. Even talking too loudly sets him off coughing - I can't see him going to school tomorrow.
Great lo Jenny. Love that you are getting all of your holiday photo's scrapped so quickly, theres nothing worse than having holiday photo's sitting around that 'should' be scrapped and not getting around to doing them. Your tour down south looks like a fantastic one!
6 comments:
Great lo Jenny. Love that you are getting all of your holiday photo's scrapped so quickly, theres nothing worse than having holiday photo's sitting around that 'should' be scrapped and not getting around to doing them. Your tour down south looks like a fantastic one!
You've been working hard! Hope Colin is on the uphill now.
Thanks Tracy and Penny
I love this layout Jenny. It looks like a fun tour, I've always wanted to do it but haven't done it yet.
Hi Jenny:
great LO, and thanks for the well wishes.
you make it look so easy, love the colours!
love
k
xx
Post a Comment