Thursday, January 12, 2006

Painting the House



After five years living here and debating what colours we like, we finally got a colour consultant in. best $75 we have ever spent! All we've done so far is paint all the decking which up until now has been boring brown. Both Adrian and I really like the colour the consultant suggested and now that it's on the decking we're even happier; it is easier on the eye and blends into the trees better. In the photo you can see the older yucky brown and the lovely new green which is Resene Xanadu. We also have colour suggestions for the rest of the house with which we were happy. (Sorry you have to lie down to see the photo, but I can't work out how to turn it!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jenny the new colour looks great, even if I have to lie down to see it. LOL