I'm agog!! :P
woo hoo I hope this is Good. i'll join you with coffee, my boss won't appreciate me having a glass of wine in the morning lol.
I will join you Jenny!! So glad you have stuff to celebrate!
I'm almost an hour late...but I'll have one now :-) look forward to finding the details!
chink chink
so ... can you share with us yet ...
I'm a bit late but I am having a quiet one now as I have helped at a wedding all afternoon and I am pooped. Hope it was good news for you. Cheers
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I'm agog!! :P
woo hoo I hope this is Good. i'll join you with coffee, my boss won't appreciate me having a glass of wine in the morning lol.
I will join you Jenny!! So glad you have stuff to celebrate!
I'm almost an hour late...but I'll have one now :-) look forward to finding the details!
chink chink
so ... can you share with us yet ...
I'm a bit late but I am having a quiet one now as I have helped at a wedding all afternoon and I am pooped. Hope it was good news for you. Cheers
Post a Comment