Saturday, March 03, 2012

Blogger comment moderation

I do not like the new blogger comment moderation!! I cannot read the letters! I tried three times to post a comment on someone's blog and have now given up as I got the letters wrong every time.


Just delete comments you don't like. I have not had comment moderation for a few years now and have had no problems (knock on wood)

4 comments:

topkatnz said...

I totally agree Jenny. Word verification sucks - the new blogger verification the worst! I have NEVER had it, and NEVER had a problem!

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah it totally sucks - and I have fairly good eyesight! I hate to think how the sight-impaired get on (or like yourself, just give up!)

mandyb said...

haha i cant seem to get the words right either!!!

hope you enjoyed sweetpea today and glad the eye op went well!!!

(catching up on post reading !!!)

Lara said...

I have it set so I have to approve the posts, don't think I have moderation on :-) I do get quite a few spam comments so I'm pleased I have the email approval thing set up.