Friday, March 02, 2012

More than a month later!

I feel like so much has happened yet so little

My eye op was a great success and I'm seeing better than I have for many, many years. The downside was I couldn't lift anything heavy for three weeks. Actually, the boys had to carry the groceries and the only time I was affected was I couldn't take much to scrapping two weeks ago!

Didn't matter though because I wasn't really in the right head space. I did two l/os neither of which have journalling yet. Maybe tomorrow when the weather bomb is set to hit

Both boys are enjoying school and coping well. My classes are settling down and I am enjoying most of them

It's my mom's birthday on Monday. We're going to SweetPea on Sunday and I have ordered flowers for Monday. She is struggling to settle but it's early days yet

And apart from that, not much activity in our house!


3 comments:

Jenny in Durbs said...

so glad about your eyes. Enjoy your time with your Mum. Have a great weekend even if its just relaxing. xxxx

Lainie said...

Hey Jenny, congrats about the op. I'm so glad it was successful!
Happy Birthday to your Mum!

By the way, head over to my blog and pick up an award I have there for you!

topkatnz said...

So happy to hear that your operation was a success:)