So yesterday was not a very good day: a man was supposed to come to give me a quote for laying lawn and he forgot. I did go down to my mom and gave her a hand sorting some photos. Some of them we just threw away because we had absolutely no idea who was in the photos!
Then in the afternoon/evening I just lost the plot completely! I was so emotional and upset that all I could think of was getting two pieces of fish and chips for the boys for dinner! I didn't even care about myself! And nowhere could I see anything that was a "birthday month treat" either.
Today has dawned better: I went to Spotlight (didn't buy anything) and came home to finish my Christmas l/o.I am going to do a ham for supper because then we will have leftovers for lunches/dinners this coming week.
My Christmas 2011 l/o

Here's my "coffee pot" l/o - the best present I can remember for a long time
4 comments:
You are a strong woman, who has gone through a lot in the last 12 months.
You are allowed to loose the plot occasionally!!! Hugs to you, and Happy Birthday month
I love the coffee pot l/o really good & I hope this day is just soooo good. Hugs xxxxx
hey those layouts look great...and love all the coffee pot box bits you added...hahaha love it
Layouts look great!
Sure do wish I was closer for a coffee and natter.
Post a Comment