So, BD Month Day 4 - not too much exciting other than dropping a huge Honda boot load of stuff at Hospice. Then I think my big treat was going to the gym. I have not been in a gym for many, many years and was very concerned it would be populated by young tanned blondes in fluorescent pink lycra! That is not the case at all and so I am really enjoying what I'm doing.
BD Month Day 5 - again a drop off day - this time to the SPCA and Ronald MacDonald house. This was quite a big trip as it was on the other side of town. Then my friend Lynley is back from her holiday so we had a lovely long walk at 5pm. She said to me that she thought I was not as unfit as I think I am!
We took four boxes to Summerset Village for my mom. Then we went and had coffee ...a treat! I got home and there was a birthday card in the mail box from Mandy and a big box at the door:
Update - And there I was sitting having a good chat to my friend Mels in the US and another parcel arrived! Again from my ILs in South Africa! What a great birthday it's starting out as!

The box as I was unwrapping it
And the chocolates inside
4 comments:
hmmm... got some things I could drop at the RM house too.
Lovely pressies :)
Go you on the gym. Now those days are just what birthday month is all about. LOL.
Reads like a good few days :-) I too need to get rid of lots of stuff...2 big bags full, still heaps more to go.
How cool that you have great In Laws.
wahoooooooo go you on all these goodies!!!
enjoy
Post a Comment