Sunday, October 16, 2011

So mad! Happy mail. Renovations.

Something happened today that really upset me and I felt very emotionally fragile. Now I'm just mad about it!

I went scrapping yesterday and had a wonderful day! For the first time in three months I was able to scrap and got nine l/os done! And I'm really pleased with them. Then I came home to find these three beauties waiting for me

Part of our house rearranging has been to redo Colin's room. In this photo you will see his old (baby) curtains, a duvet cover that he has been using and his furniture that we painted ten years ago (when he was five) in bright colours

Here is his new room - dark blue curtains, new net, an new duvet cover to match the curtains and the furniture painted in more grown up colours. Not to mention the HUGE tidy up that went on in there! He is so pleased with his "new" room
And my dinning room suite didn't sell :-( :-( :-( I will relist it again and there maybe be someone else who is interested otherwise I will send it to an auction house

And just forty minutes until the semi-final between the All Blacks and the Wallabies - go the ABs!

Edited to add: Go the ALl Blacks!!

5 comments:

Jenny in Durbs said...

Wow what a fantastic difference in his room, it looks so good.Have fun with those punches they look so fine. Love & hugs xxxx

Irene said...

wow the room looks so grown up with its makeover. Amazing the difference

Penny said...

Colin's room looks quite different.

topkatnz said...

Colins room looks great - def more grown-up!well done:)

mandyb said...

wahooo love the new room!!!
hope your stuff sells...