Well, the Springboks are out, so now I'm supporting my other team
I am so pleased with my bargains I got today! The cordless phones have been dying so I went looking for new batteries today. To replace the batteries is almost as much as a new set of phones which aren't cheap. I saw some at Harvey Norman marked $69.99 for three handsets. perfect! When I asked for a box they were marked $109 so I said I wanted the $70 ones. The kind salesman gave them to me at $70 with another 15% off as well! I bought two sets so that everyone can have a phone in their bedrooms as I'm sick of looking for phones only to find them in the bedrooms
Then I got 40% off on curtains so now I have new curtains for all my living rooms
3 comments:
gotta love bargains!!!
and thanks for hosting a cool online party last night xxx
Curtains look really good & you have far too much energy doing so much. LOL.
Quite like the new look background after I got used to the dotty look!LOL
You got some really good bargains that's for sure.
Also like the new blog title - signs of moving forward, which I like
Post a Comment