Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Scrapping on Saturday

I really enjoyed my day scrapping on Saturday - it's the first one in the last three that I have really felt motivated and got something done

This one is the photos from June when my Mom and I went on the Seal Safari - journalling complete too!

This is the RWC game I went to and enjoyed so much. The journalling is written but I want to print it on to a transparency and place it over the flag
These four are from Ross' Formal - I have ordered white glitter Thickers for the title as the red ones I had were more pink than red. I don't know how to do the journalling - white pen onto the black c/s; strips of white c/s; or ?? The strips of c/s are silver and gold and rather glittery IRL which is what I wanted

3 comments:

mandyb said...

wahoooooooo go you!!!
loving all these pages...and YAH that flag looks great!!!

Angela said...

Lucky you mentioned the blog changes, I only read in google reader so would have seen them.

I'm loving your pages, pleased your got your flag sorted.

I've spent today putting my pages back in albums. I had to find some photos/pages for someone and couldn't find anything. Some of them aren't finished, but at least they are easy to find now!

Jenny in Durbs said...

wow love the l/outs they look good and am so loving the new blog look you go girl.