Saturday, October 08, 2011

Holidays!

No alarm, no school lunches, no rushing - two weeks for me to do lots of marking and start sorting my house out. I have taken good photos of my dining room suite and that will be on Trade Me tomorrow night as well as a few other bits and pieces that I've found. Once that goes, I can clean the room and move furniture; and clean and move and so on until I have upstairs sorted out.

The RWC cup here has been so exciting! Lots of people have flags on their cars and their houses. I have my flags in my class room and I should have brought them home - oh well. We're into the Quarter finals and I really hope that SA beats Aus tomorrow night! I paper pieced an SA flag so that I can scrap my rugby outing photos

Oh and today's date is 9/10/11! Unfortunately I wasn't even awake when it was 6:07:08 this morning

I have uploaded my dining room suite on to Trade Me and now I just want it gone. As soon as it goes, I can clean the dining room properly and then the dining room will become the new family room with my lounge suite in it. The lounge will then get a good clean and will become my craft area. The current family room will get a makeover and some "new" furniture and will become the rumpus. The boys don't really need a rumpus to play in any more, but they do need a space to bring their friends to. Then hopefully by February, all the re-arranging will be done and my Mom will have moved in. I am in the process of loading other bits and pieces on to TM as well.

I am starting to take charge of my life and I am feeling good!

3 comments:

mandyb said...

enjoy the break!!!
and YAH for the clear out!!! best thing ever....lighten the weight on your shoulders....remove all the extra stuff and time to look forward to new journies!!!!

topkatnz said...

Yay - what a positive post! Hope the dining suite sells quickly and you can get on with all your plans:)

Jenny in Durbs said...

Sounds good & I hope everything sells quickly. A new start is great. Boo hoo SA is out but my favourites La Bleu - French team won. Hope your holidays are really fabulous. xxxxx