None of them are the greatest photos but they should give you an idea!
My photos from China: I have used black with red and yellow and some patterned paper. This is the Chinese Lions - needs journalling!

Riding bikes on Xi'an city wall - I was so pleased when I found this bike paper!

Happy Valley theme park on our last day in Beijing

The 12 hour train trip from beijing to Xi'an

All about the hats that Colin bought

I found this photo of the boys when they were about 3 and 4 - so cute! I scanned the negative and printed the photo. Journalling left to do!
Senz:I did two Nic H classes ao five l/os in total - none of them finished though! But they will be. I like Nic's classes: good clear instructions, lots of product, lots of fun, and extra kits to buy.


The Flip folder front - the page protector opens in the middle to reveal a 6x12 flap on each side and a centre 12x12. Very clever because you get the equivalent of three 12x12s on one page protector. However, did they have extra stock of these to sell? Of course not - order them and pay for the postage, please! And no extra kits - and I, as well as others, would have bought them ... if they'd been available




The photo of my bass guitarist was perfect for this (unfinished) l/o!

The Flip folder front - the page protector opens in the middle to reveal a 6x12 flap on each side and a centre 12x12. Very clever because you get the equivalent of three 12x12s on one page protector. However, did they have extra stock of these to sell? Of course not - order them and pay for the postage, please! And no extra kits - and I, as well as others, would have bought them ... if they'd been available
Opened up

Putting on the Ritz - very 3D and I'm not sure that I'll ever have photo to use on this one! Neither of them finished as they also needed some hand made, rolled flowers(!)

And if I haven't had enough to cope with, yesterday I got a letter saying I have been on the wrong pay scale and my salary was going DOWN by $10,000 per year - that's $384 per fortnight! What's going to go? And I believe they are going to write to me to ask me to pay back 7.5 years of overpay - I said they can "f-off"! The school is being very supportive and are doing all in their power to help ot. If needs be, I will go to an employment laywer
8 comments:
wow you have done so much!!!
love those pages...and arent those little trains and cupcakes cute!!!
as for the job issues...have asked you on FB...but are you a union member....is what you need right now cos they do this sort of stuff all the time
OMG about your pay issues! How would you ever be able to pay that back?! fingers and toes crossed that you get it all sorted.
L/outs are great & am liking your new look too very nice. Get help with the salary issues - they really can't do that.
gosh, yes you need to see a lawyer, don't think they can do that.
Nice layouts, sorry to hear about the pay issue, go and see a lawyer, you will have some rights since you have been paid that salary fr so long and if you do need to pay it back, do what the health workers in QLD do, pay $10 per payperiod back.I think you really need to see a lawyer
So impressed you have these all scrapped - good on you. They are lovely.
great work Jenny
yee-ouch on that drop in salary ... not good [major understatement I know] ... hope you get it sorted, sooner, rather than later. You could definitely do without that sort of stress.
Post a Comment