Looking towards the south-west to Kapiti island
Looking towards the north
We had a lovely house with a nice work area. This is what the scrapping table looked like with five of us.
This was the view looking out the window towards the sea. Unfortunately when I took this photo is was rainy and miserable out, so the view is not really clear.
It rained most of the weekend but that didn't bother us - we were warm inside and were surrounded by all our scrappy pleasures. My aim was to get quite a way into my China photos. I decided to keep the theme colours to black, white, red and yellow. I completed two doubles, 12 singles and six half size (6x12). I then got a bit tired of them and did three other l/os. I planned the rest of the China l/os (another 19) so that I could get additional photos when I come home. And Yay! Harvey Norman have a 9 cent special starting today. I will carry on with those China l/os at our monthly crop and also when I go to Senz at the end of June. What a great weekend I had!Saturday night is Ross' Formal and I will have more photos to scrap from that - thank goodness for the special on printing! Check back Sunday as I will hopefully be able to load some Formal photos then
6 comments:
sounds just amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!
YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Wow it looks fantastic & the views must have inspired ! Absolutely wonderful the work table is just soooooo scrapping happy. Can't wait to see my Gorgeous nephew all dressed up ! LOL
Wow that sky looks fantastic. You must be so pleased to get so many layouts done. Go you.
Glad to hear you had a great weekend away. those sunrise photos are amazing!
Yes it certainly was a great weekend away. Can I get a copy of those photos that you took please?
wow, that sky really does look amazing and I'm thinking those photos are definitely scrappable as well ... and let me tell you something else that looks fabulous, that scrappy table ... lol ...
Post a Comment