( Not to be confused with Planking)
You plonk yourself down in a chair – with a glass of plonk and get someone to take your photograph!
So I am contemplating my second "plonk" tonight
I am flying to Auckland on Saturday morning at 7am (which means I have to get up at 5.15am) for Senz (Scrapbook Expo). I am staying at a friend's aunt's house and I have four classes booked. Then home again on the 6pm flight on Sunday.
I'm already exhausted from the last two terms now I'm putting in a really busy weekend - how will I cope on Monday?
5 comments:
LOL I would join you if I could. You be so invigorated after your Senz trip it will be a fantastic new week.
LOL I would join you if I could. You be so invigorated after your Senz trip it will be a fantastic new week.
Call in sick so you can plonk some more.....LOL
hee hee
hope you have fun at senz
Hopefully spending a busy weekend doing stuff you love will be just right:)
Post a Comment