Sunday, June 12, 2011

Formal 2011

Tonight was Ross' Formal. I took him down so my Mom could see him all dressed up. Then we came home for a pre-Formal party
Adrian, Ross and I
Ross and his date - note the flowers!
I tried to get some photos of them dancing but it was really hard
Ross was so looking forward to this! All day today he was getting excited. I think he had a great evening and judging by how often he was dancing (and we are talking real dancing here), I think he must have enjoyed himself

4 comments:

topkatnz said...

Wow, he looks so grown-up. Glad to hear he had a nice time:)

mandyb said...

very cool shots!!!
where was the event held???
it looks nice

Jenny in Durbs said...

Hoo wee looks great,I m so glad e had fun. you guys look so good. we are in mozambique not great communication. Tell Ross he looks way too good.

Penny said...

Lovely - I am glad he enjoyed himself.