Monday, January 03, 2011

More scrapping

More lovely holiday days and more scrapping done! I have almost completed all the photos from 2010 - just waiting for a couple of pieces of paper to arrive and then I can get finished. Then I have to file all of them and it is looking like a two-album year!

So November - it passed in a blur but the kids did sit exams and we got our Apple gadgets

December

And Colin's birthday - to portray paint ball, I used red, green and blue glimmermist and lots of circles of different coloured card. I'm pleased with it!
Today I bumped into Mandy and we had a coffee together before I headed to Spotlight where I bought three pieces of fabric to make some trousers for myself. Another day off for most people tomorrow so maybe I can get a bit more scrapping done!

5 comments:

Jenny in Durbs said...

Hey Jen they are gorgeous - you go girl. I listened to your encouragement & have done June & onto July LOL - will post soon. Back to work for me today ! yuk.

Nicki said...

Looking good!

Penny said...

I really like how you did the paintball one :) And I've been doing some SCKC LOs too, they are easy to churn out.

mandyb said...

that paintball one is very cool!!! love it...
nice to have coffee with you today xx

topkatnz said...

Wow, I'm very impressed that you are just about through your photos for 2010! go you! very inspirational! and great work too!