Happy New Year to everyone! I love this time of the year because it's so laid back. I usually don't cook too much as there is heaps of leftovers. We eat when we're hungry. Last night, it was just Adrian, Colin and I at home. We had crackers, cheese and dips at about 6pm. Around 7.30pm they made a fire and cooked the meat which we ate with salads around 10pm. We came inside and had dessert at 11.30pm and watched the fireworks from the Sky Tower on TV.
I have done lots of scrapping! I completed 14 UFOs and did more:
Fifty 6x6 l/o for Southern Cross Kids Camp - this is only 16 of them

A letter to my boys telling them that nothing is that bad and I'll always love them

P12 June

P12 July (there is a photo missing bottom right)

P12 August

Tawa Music festival with Adrian's own journalling

P12 September

Apia Airport after we were bumped off the AirNZ flight

A l/o I did with Trina at
Creative Wonderland

Motat (after Devonport) in Auckland after Samoa

Devonport - cut the scroll work on the right and stuck it down with foam tape

P12 October

Christmas 2010 (and I apologise for the skew photo!)

Ross' 16th birthday

I love this time of year - no stress! I wonder how much more scrapping I can get done before the holidays are over? That's three days but I do need more glue
6 comments:
You are on fire!! love all the striped patterned papers you have used, and LOVE the idea of writing a letter to the boys!!!
Wow what a fantastic time ou are having & doing !!! So wish I could scrap with you. Love & hugs
WOW you are doing well! Well done.
WOW!!! Amazing Jenny!! Love all of it!!
Sounds like a fabulous night - very relaxed! Love all the scrapping you're getting done - go you!
Eating when you feel like it at this time of the year ... like that feeling too - not set in concrete rigid eating times [to a certain extent] ... Happy new Year.
Post a Comment