Sunday, December 19, 2010

This Weekend

Colin's birthday today - he's 15! Where did that time go? He had a party on Friday and went to Paint Ball. here they are getting ready In the tower looking for "the enemy"
All over


We came home and they played PS3, PS2 and watched movies. Homemade mini-pizza for dinner and this was the second round - the first round was twice as much as this! 22 mini-pizzas between five boys!!

Today they have gone to see Tron and getting Noodle Canteen for dinner. I made Christmas crackers following the design we were taught at Creative Wonderland by Rachel Tucker. I made six for us all and another four for our friends the Matthews.

I have now finished all my work and I am so glad! Yesterday I went scrapping and was in no mood to scrap at all. After one l/o, which is not stunning, I decided to do some 6x6 pages fro the Southern Cross Kids Camps - more details here. I have made 16 and hopefully I'll be able to make some more. It was quite satisfying doing something for someone else just before Christmas



It's the final countdown now and we have decided to take Christmas lunch to my parent's house as my Dad won't manage any of the stairs now. He is so depressed about his foot and my Mom and I are seriously considering having the half leg amputation in January. It's so hard - I just had to get up and give him a hug today

2 comments:

topkatnz said...

Such a lot of family birthdays, and the worry of your fathers health too - no wonder you are not in a scrappy mood! I'm enjoying quite a scrappy hiatus at the moment, and I know it is the right thing for me to do. My thoughts are with you.

Penny said...

The years go so fast when it comes to our babies! Am impressed at the teen boy appetite :-)

Good on you for doing some SCKC stuff - I'm hoping to get some done when I'm off work too.