Saturday, February 27, 2010

Catch up

Last Saturday was my monthly scrapping day and I got a few of our holiday photos done
Coromandel Town

Waiau Water Park - colour is not that great though

A kauri grove near Coromandel Town - we all stood around it and our fingers barely touched each others


Waitangi
Kawa Kawa Train - it goes down the middle of SH1!


I didn't do my P12 l/o for February because I didn't have any photos but I got some today so will have to do February one, one weekend or next month.

I have a group of 12 ladies and we have bought into the BasicGrey page kit classes for the year. Each month we will get a class pack with sufficient (and more) and then at the end of the year we each get an exclusive BG 3-Ring album. I have seen the completed l/os for March and April and I am really looking forward to seeing them IRL. However, I think the May and June ones will be fantastic because they are designed by Kelly Goree and Nic Howard. I hope the packs arrive late this week because I have a small foor operation on 8th March and I have two days sick leave.
And a few of you may know that I have started with WW again (at home though). I got on the scale when we came home from aour holiday and along with seeing some of the photos of myself I was jolted into realising that I had to do something. So six weeks and 7.1kgs down :-)

5 comments:

Jenny in Durbs said...

Woo hoo you lucky lady - its great can't wait to see you do them. Lovely layouts - really good.

Anonymous said...

Awesome holiday LO's Jenny.
Oh la la can't wait to see the kits in my hands.

Anonymous said...

OMG, I've missed all these posts. I haven't been getting the email notification I used to get for some reason!

Anyway, as I've said before, I love the way you scrap, Jenny. The way you tell the story rather than it being all about the papers and embellishments.

I don't have time to scrap anymore with being back at work and also having the children and the day to day work living on a small farm brings - so we are back to old style photo albums (hubby does this) and I think I will dress them up a bit a la your scrapping style.

Anonymous said...

You have been really busy Jenny. Great scrapping. Did the BG kits work out expensive. Would love to see what you do with them. Feel like I am missing out!LOL

topkatnz said...

Wow 7.1kgs in 6weeks is a great loss - go Jenny. The Basic Grey kit club sounds like a cool idea - looking foward to seeing the results.