Saturday, January 16, 2010

Where's Summer?

Today's temperature is 13°C and it's raining! This is mid-January and is supposed to be summer! At least we went up north and got some sun . Today we have spent most of the day on our laptops mainly rearranging, resizing and saving photos. Harvey Norman has a special on at the moment - 12cents a print is not bad.

I did a number of UFOs this week - mainly needing a title and/or journalling

These photos are from June 1998

Photos from our trip to SA in 2001

South African scenery

and Singapore on our way home

We went back for my MIL's funeral and this l/o relates to that

June 2009 and the new car

July 2009 and our road trip: Ruapehu
Photos of my SIL and I: 2002 and 2009


Ross and his driver's license

I still have eleven UFOs to complete but I got some ideas from my lovely SIL so will have suitable photos printed.

3 comments:

Sharlene Meyer said...

You are completing some lovely layouts Jenny! I really need to do some more scrapbooking - but just love the 'quick fix' of cards too much!

Angela said...

11! Only 11!

Those layouts look great.... well done.

As for the temp, it's hot and sticky up here, you're welcome to it. We've been inside for similar reasons - weather, you are too cold, I'm too hot!!!

Jenny in Durbs said...

Wow Jen you have done such lovely l/os. I am inspired.....off to scrap. Really super love the one of Ross & his drivers license.