Sunday, January 31, 2010

Scrapping yesterday

As I drove away from home, I felt a real lift in my spirits. Don't get me wrong, I love my boys and my home, but I just need a break once a month!

So yesterday I finished hubby's Greek Islands holiday album (apart from a few titles this morning on my WishBlade). It represents about 30 hours effort and I am so pleased with it - so is he! I kept it plain and just used co-ordinating c/s and theme pattern paper (LYB Traveller).


I also completed my January Project 12 l/o:

It was very hot yesterday and even though the fans blew paper around, we still had them going. Today however, is different - wet and quite a lot cooler. I quite like it actually.

Tomorrow the kids come in at staggered times to find out the form class and get their timetables. Teaching starts on Tuesday. This year is important for Ross (NCEA Level 1) and Colin (Yr 10) as he has to come to grips with working hard all the time

5 comments:

LesleyC said...

Looks fabulous Jenny

Jenny in Durbs said...

Hey nothing wrong with needing "me" time away & hoped you had wonderful fun. The boys are growing so fast !!!Your l/o is gorgeous !!!! Have a fab week.

Nicki said...

Love you layout! 'Me' time is good !!! Wish I had some more lol

Hopes Handcrafts said...

I have really enjoyed reading your blog Jenny and found all your scrap-booking very inspiring!

topkatnz said...

Good luck to your boys for school this year. Know just what you mean about having some time-out from your kids.