Ross went to the orthodontist today to get his first set of wires on his teeth. He wouldn't let me take a photo today, "tomorrow" but I did get the cast of his teeth. The pencil marks are where the wires have been stuck on in his mouth. He wanted red wires, however, there weren't any left so he's chosen metallic blue!
I went to the dermatologist earlier as I have a toe that's been bothering me for ages (read "years"). Yes, I have a fungal infection in my nail, but I also have "hammer toe" and I have to see an orthopaedic specialist in February for that!
The sun came out today and it's really hot and was especially hot for all those down in Wellington waiting for Prince William.
I also collected my photos today so will see what else I can get completed this week
2 comments:
poor Ross,lets hope the time flies by till they come off. Ow you really need to sort out you toe - toes really freak me out LOL !!!
we are just waiting for the ok to get Matthew's off, seems a long wait! PS on FB look for cotterill
Post a Comment